BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

From Russia with Snow!

This photo is a great description of who I am. I love the snow, and have always loved the cold. Everything about the cold, I love. I love skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowball fights, snow caves, sliding on ice, building a snowman, and just being cold. This photo also describes me because I just recently returned from living for two years in Russia. I took this photo in over -20 degree temperatures of the beautiful Russian landscape.

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

I love this photograph! I love the church peeking from behind the snowhill. You have always loved the cold - so it was fitting that you spend your missionary service in Russia ... brrrr! Can't wait to follow more on your blog!

Aaron Lugnut said...

Spencer! So you just got back from Russia? I did as well! I was in the Novosibirsk mission...the real Russia! :) I'm guessing by your user name you were in Samara. How'd you like that? I absolutly loved Novosibirsk! Did it ever get into the -40's down there in Samara? Those were my favorite days in Siberia. I'm glad to know that I have a fellow cold loving товарищ in class!